Monday, November 12, 2012

From a 9 year old's perspective

Last week we had a big storm. The water came up to our deck. I wasn't scared, because I knew if it came in the house we could go upstairs. The water came up my aunt's car, you could not even see her license plate. The water went over our car's tires. The power in our house went out for the whole week.

My aunt Sammy lost her house. She has to stay at our house. And my baby cousin, Kaiden has to stay too. And my mom's friend has to stay, he lost his house too. It is stress full with 6 people here. My mom, my aunt, my cousin, my mom's friend, my brother, and me. So we are praying that everything goes well. We are all crowded in this house. But we know that God will provide a way. Please pray for us.

                                            Josh at the Union Beach bay this summer

~Josh (age 9)



No comments:

Post a Comment