Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Once we get home

Once we get home we still need:

full size mattress and boxspring
living room furniture (couches and tv stand)
kitchen table and chairs
refrigerator

I am able to reuse old stove and dishwasher and a friend is giving us a used stackable washer / dryer unit. So that is a blessing.

The table and chairs and living furniture will be a challenge as I had no contents on insurance; and the spaces are small so we can't just take any used stuff. I do not mind used at all, but it just has to fit.

I know it will come together eventually. I do have an air mattress I can sleep on until I can get another mattress. The fridge is the only real need immediately as I can not reopen my in home daycare with out a working stove, and fridge.

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment